Families & Consumers
We know your life is complicated. That's why we have information about health and nutrition, money management, food, home concerns, relationships, and many other topics. Our resources can help you whether you are retired, a first-time parent, a teen, or someone in between.
To find out what Extension services are available in your area or to get personal assistance, please contact your county Extension office.
Establish a savings plan with these easy-to-do suggestions. More...
Learn about the different types of eggs you can purchase on your next grocery shopping trip. More...
February's Keep It Clean topic teaches you how to safely hand wash dishes. More...
Use these suggestions when storing drinking water in the event of severe weather or a natural disaster. More...
February is American Heart Month. Learn about heart disease, the symptoms of a heart attack, and more. More...
High-fiber ingredients are commonly added to many foods. Learn how these foods affect your fiber intake. More...
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Family Album Radio
- Florida Bed Bugs Workgroup
- School IPM
State & Federal Agencies
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS)
- Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Florida Department of Education
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- Florida Department of Health