Divorce is almost always complicated, but communication can help make things easier. This page provides information about talking to children about the divorce, parenting while apart, getting child support, and other topics.
For related information, see Nontraditional Families.
Other Sites & Publications
- Child Support Enforcement--Florida Department of Revenue
- Children and Divorce--American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Dealing with Divorce--KidsHealth
- Divorce: Helping Children Adjust--American Academy of Pediatrics--AAP
- Handbook on Child Support Enforcement--ACF/U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (pdf)
- Helping Your Child Through a Divorce--KidsHealth
- A Kid's Guide to Divorce--KidsHealth
- Tips for Divorcing Parents--KidsHealth
- Return to Relationships
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Family Album Radio
- Food Science and Human Nutrition Department