Lawn & Garden
Florida gardening presents unique challenges, so we offer research-based assistance, information, and advice. Whether you are developing a vegetable garden, choosing landscape plants, or seeking information about lawn care, our resources will help you make your yard green and beautiful.
To find out what Extension services are available in your area or to get personal assistance, please contact your county Extension office.
With its ability to thrive in poor soil and take little water, aloe is a perfect plant to grow in July. More...
Find out what annuals, bulbs, and vegetables can withstand this month's summer heat. More...
Enviroscaping can help you save money on utilities and make your home more environmentally friendly. More...
Learn how to let your lawn tell you when it needs water. More...
Plant these recommended heat-tolerant vegetables this season. More...
- Entomology and Nematology Department
- Environmental Horticulture Department
- Extension Soil Testing Laboratory
- FAWN: Florida Automated Weather Network
- Florida Master Gardener Program
- Florida Partnership for Water, Agriculture & Community Sustainability at Hastings
- Florida-Friendly Landscaping™
- Gardening in a Minute
- Horticultural Sciences Department
- IPM Florida
- Landscape Plants
- Living Green
- Pesticide Information Office
- Plant Pathology Department
- School Gardens
- Soil and Water Science Department
- Trees and Hurricanes